• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

I don't care, this sweep is pretty good. Clawed back for two of the wins.

Jays fans worry too much.

EDIT: Padres' Luis Perdomo has Maddux'd the Marlins: 9.0IP, 6H, 1R, 3BB, 3K, on 99 pitches

this rookie Brock had a pretty good outing for the Dodgers. Strikeout city bitch.

What are the odds that Jason Heyward is basically BJ Upton from here on out? That might become the worst contract of all time.

this rookie Brock had a pretty good outing for the Dodgers. Strikeout city bitch.

What are the odds that Jason Heyward is basically BJ Upton from here on out? That might become the worst contract of all time.

I don't get why they pulled him at 80 pitches

for josh reddick of all people

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
RYnuGkI.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
Era's of the Orioles starters against the Blue Jays series, one of the most important of the season.

Fuck this teeeeeeam.

Velcro Fly

Other than Kris Bryant on Friday night, the Cubs bats in this series have just been lacking. Good pitching on both sides though.

Best news of the day.
I wonder if he'll clear waivers. Outside of catching Dickey, he's really not a player that can readily contribute but I'll still miss him, I guess this is the end of the road for Dickey after the regular season. He hasn't pitched all that well to justify risking him starting in the playoffs.

Top Bottom