• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Damn. I kinda feel bad for M' s fans...

Lol what a game this is. Dodgers have first 4 hitters batting less than .300 while Rockies first 3 out of 4 is batting over .300 and Arenando should be over .300 but yet so far behind in standings. Bless our pitching.

Malo

Banned
We traded Ben Gamel to the Mariners. Can anyone from Mariners' gaf give me some info on the two pitchers coming back to us.

Lol what a game this is. Dodgers have first 4 hitters batting less than .300 while Rockies first 3 out of 4 is batting over .300 and Arenando should be over .300 but yet so far behind in standings. Bless our pitching.

our offense has been in the toilet for about a week now

S1lent

What a goddamn gut punch that Mariners-Rangers game last night was. The Mariners' only discernible purpose continues to be to disappoint their fan base in new and excruciating ways.

At least I am now too numb to be bothered by today's ass trouncing.

Chris R

What a goddamn gut punch that Mariners-Rangers game last night was. The Mariners' only discernible purpose continues to be to disappoint their fan base in new and excruciating ways.

At least I am now too numb to be bothered by today's ass trouncing.

Day losses are the best. I listen to as much as I can stomach and then turn the radio off.

Night losses on the other hand... I just drink and shake my head and wish the Mariners weren't so shit.

Mortemis

Banned
I'm on vacation and couldn't really watch any M's games other than the ones on ESPN. It's like they went to shit once I left.

Fuck it tho, ain't gonna let these struggle ass Mariners ruin a trip. (Even though I'm coming back tomorrow)

Orozco was the Mariners' 19th best prospect, Depaula was unranked. That's all I got.

We just got Eric Young Jr? Why

Orozco I know of. Rookie ball pitcher who seems to be doing pretty good there. He's a bit small though. The other guy I've never heard of.

Choomp

Banned
3 errors for the Metsies in 2 innings. This team will continue to shoot themselves in the foot, it's only a matter of time before someone on this team actually shoots themselves in the foot tbh

La Stella back with Cubs and in the starting lineup tonight. Will be interesting to see how the crowd responds to him.

i think people will be hilariously indifferent. "oh, we remember you. you played for our awesome team. we forgot on account of all the winning. you're not bad, so this is fine."

Silkworm

Woah, Dodgers have already scored more runs in the 1st inning (thanks Chase!) than they did in their entire previous game... :p :-\ Maybe Dodgers offense will actually help out their pitching in this game?? *sigh*

edit:
Chase Utley's leadoff HR in Game 2 of Wednesday's doubleheader is the Dodgers' first RBI hit since the third inning Saturday.
:-(

Why does Sid care what he did? I thought this was over?

Because it's Sid, I legitimately think he wants to stir the pot again and make the Jays fans hate the Rangers again.

The guy's funny, but whenever he tries to make a point, or even have a semblance of a thought, he shows how much of a blowhard he is.

Because it's Sid, I legitimately think he wants to stir the pot again and make the Jays fans hate the Rangers again.

The guy's funny, but whenever he tries to make a point, or even have a semblance of a thought, he shows how much of a blowhard he is.

I liked thier radio show more. This show they do now seems forced.

I know. But by this point, it seems more or less like the old Blackhawks - Canucks 'rivarly', one that is really only perpetuated by one side, while the other side really doesn't give a shit.

the hawks initially gave a shit after the line brawl where burrows pulled keith's hair. then they wiped them out in the playoffs a couple of times, won the first cup, and it was over.

the hawks initially gave a shit after the line brawl where burrows pulled keith's hair. then they wiped them out in the playoffs a couple of times, won the first cup, and it was over.

Exactly, and the fact that Canucks fans still care is hilarious when Hawks fans could care less, but that's offtopic.

Jays gonna let 3 shit pitchers get 3 quality starts.

They were just more genuine on the radio. Now everything seems over produced.

Oh god, yeah. Much prefer the sparse radio studio setting, everything is all TV's and fancy graphs.

Top Bottom