• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

KingBroly

Banned
So it's obvious who's winning the World Series this year...

Not the Cubs

The Giants. Cuz it's an even numbered year. And that spells bullshit.

That Yanquis-Royals game is still going?

QX8e1IV.jpg

Yup.

Malo

Banned
Good win. All of a sudden we're two and half games back of the second wild card.

To believe or not believe?!

So Walker is getting back surgery and will miss the rest of the season. I guess the Mets can play Dilson....oh wait.

I can't even complain if they stink it up now. The injury count this season is just ridiculous yet they are somehow still in it. Guess Cabrera can play second or maybe just stick Reyes there.

Joe

It is ludicrous that the Yankees are only 2.5 games behind the Orioles and also the Wild Card. The 2016 Yankees might be the best and most over-performing .500 team ever.

Sanjuro

It is ludicrous that the Yankees are only 2.5 games behind the Orioles and also the Wild Card. The 2016 Yankees might be the best and most over-performing .500 team ever.

After that Game 1 loss to KC I really did not expect them to win the next two games and I'm still not sure how they pulled it off.

I've been saying this for years. Your shit floats!

Marz

Well the Orioles have no starting pitching. You can only hit so many homeruns.

Red Sox and Blue Jays are both more complete teams than the Yankees and O's.

Well the Orioles have no starting pitching. You can only hit so many homeruns.

Red Sox and Blue Jays are both more complete teams than the Yankees and O's.

Indeed, but neither the Jays or Sox seem to want to put the gas down and take the division, so we have the wide open race that is is now.

If the Yankees make it past the WC game and then into the ALDS, I think they make a bit of noise and win a game, but chances are it's a sweep.

Choomp

Banned
I'd like to see the CF/RF of De Aza and Conforto tonight. Before going into a series against the Nats + the Ureña guy throws a lot of fastballs and sinkers I think it'd be a good chance to get Conforto going

#BlueJays re-sign Thole to MLB deal, option Travis to Bluefield, whose season ends tonight, so Travis returns Friday and everybody’s happy.

— John Lott (@LottOnBaseball) September 1, 2016

Oh, that's cool then. I thought something happened to him because it just said he was optioned and we signed Thole.

cashman

Banned
Rangers vs over .500 teams: 52-27
Run differential: +76

Cubs vs over .500 teams: 36-26
Run differential: +47

The Rangers are getting lucky against good teams or something like that.

Their record against the Minnesota Twins however is hilariously awful

MIN 2 5 30 62 .286

edit more teams vs over .500 teams:

Indians 37-38 -11
Blue Jays 49-35 +86
Nats 37-33 +39

Chris R

Rangers vs over .500 teams: 52-27
Run differential: +76

Cubs vs over .500 teams: 36-26
Run differential: +47

The Rangers are getting lucky against good teams or something like that.

Their record against the Minnesota Twins however is hilariously awful

MIN 2 5 30 62 .286

edit more teams vs over .500 teams:

Indians 37-38 -11
Blue Jays 49-35 +86
Nats 37-33 +39

Run this again when the Mariners drop below .500

Conforto is back with the team, I'v resigned myself to him being a bench bat who starts once a week while Jay Bruce continues to suck.

We've ruined the kids development.

Top Bottom