• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

3 errors for the Metsies in 2 innings. This team will continue to shoot themselves in the foot, it's only a matter of time before someone on this team actually shoots themselves in the foot tbh

Inspired by Tim Tebow, Plaxico Burress to announce that he is also trying out for a Major League Baseball career

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
looking more and more likely that the twins are going to win the race for the #1 draft pick.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
What a big win for the Mets. Sweep the Fish!

Congrats on Familia on the franchise record. His arm is going to fall off.

7thCDMZ.jpg

Tonight's view

Good win. The Orioles ain't making the playoffs.
They pitched better than I thought. Both teams are basically feast or famine, you look at their batting order, almost everyone has 20+ homers. The Jays eeked out a series win, the wild card race just got tight for the O's.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Anthony DiComo ‏@AnthonyDiComo

The #Mets have made a trade. They acquired right-handed reliever Fernando Salas from the Angels for Erik Manoah.

He's just about the most stubborn manager I've ever seen, he has to make sure people get work regardless of the situation.

Yep. Last time he pitched was on Sunday in a non save situation. He let a run up.

The next day there was a save situation, but he brought in Benoit because Osuna was unavailable.

Some of the things he does is just plain stupid.

Velcro Fly

Travis Wood fucking sucks

I would much rather see Carl Edwards Jr. in that 8th inning role.

Wood has been trash in the second half. Don't have the numbers in front of me but his ERA in the second half has to be up over 7.

I just checked and it isn't even close to 7 but damn it seems like every time out he is giving up runs.

Oh god, I thought I was the only one that thought of that.

Hearing this live was possibly one of the funniest things I have ever heard. EVER.

Honestly, I just want them to do one Name That Wrestler on TV, but I imagine the optics and the fact they have a fairly rigid TV schedule cuts into that.

Heh

My favourite is Gold medal in the face! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNVS0wgXm3s or Ice Dancing, Sid's giving up on you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4tBZKONiVg

Top Bottom