• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Os5FQLd.png

giphy.gif
Mississippi Braves magic number is 3.

Predicted Highlights of this weekend's series with the Rays:

- Gibby makes a bullpen decision that angers ProfessorMoran & Prohibited
- Queso takes a shot at Toronto sports fans
- OCDChewie fumes about Odor
- Silver remains steady

- Silver remains steady
Probably true, if I ever have to go on blood pressure medication I'll blame it on Gibby.

Fred Roggin knows his sports.

But I get it all from Jim Hill.

E: Queso, Fred Roggin & Jim Hill are legit. Especially with the Lakers news

Those guys are cool and all, Jim Hill has to be 100 years old now but he still brings it.

I'm just saying, can't imagine Fred Roggin saying "those Giants are cheaters and jerks, and everyone's out to get us in LA! It's us against the world!" and have anyone in LA actually start believing it and echoing the sentiment.

- Silver remains steady

Just wanted to get one of your predictions out of the way early. So we can all instead focus on taking a nap during a Rays series in Tampa.

Those guys are cool and all, Jim Hill has to be 100 years old now but he still brings it.

I'm just saying, can't imagine Fred Roggin saying "those Giants are cheaters and jerks, and everyone's out to get us in LA! It's us against the world!" and have anyone in LA actually start believing it and echoing the sentiment.

Just wanted to get one of your predictions out of the way early. So we can all instead focus on taking a nap during a Rays series in Tampa.

Point 1: welcome to Toronto sports media.

Point 2: Absolutely, I already have my blindfold ready so I can nap.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mike Puma ‏@NYPost_Mets

DeGrom was examined today, results were "good" in that no structural damage. Inflammation, though, and will likely miss a start.

3N16MA

Banned
Fun fact: Trout has a career 46 fWAR which is just ahead of Pedroia and right behind Cano and Longoria.

That is with Longoria currently at 5.1 fWAR, Cano at 4.9 fWAR, Pedroia at 4.7 fWAR for this season.

Top Bottom