• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Mortemis

Banned
Man that inning was fun. Thought this game would be a blow out against us after that first inning, but damn did the offense wake up. All without a home run too! I'm surprised.

Anyways feels good to be back home and watch games at a good time. Fuck east coast time.

RBH

Sean Newcomb dominated tonight for Mississippi: 7 IP, 0 R, 1 H, 1 BB, 8 K's. Had a perfect game through five innings before giving up a single to lead off the sixth.
This pleases me.

Mortemis

Banned
If the M's blow it I ain't even surprised, nor mad. Our bullpen used up all their luck in the beginning of August and have been dumpster fire since. I already gave up on this season anyways.

At least the second inning was fun.

Shamelessly stolen from Reddit:

IOuJeBY.jpg

Fun little interview from last month by YES on Josh Donaldson and his memorabilia collection.

EDIT:

KTLA will broadcast the final six Dodgers games of the year in honor of Vin Scully. Will be simulcasted from SNLA. Also proceeds to talk about the ongoing dispute between cable companies in regards to SNLA.

The games in question:

The games on KTLA: Sept. 23-25 against the Colorado Rockies, and Sept. 30-Oct. 2 at the San Francisco Giants. KTLA also will air the Vin Scully Appreciation Night tributes before the Sept. 23 game.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Wow @ Kela almost catching that Altuve liner back to the mound with his bare hand.

This seems like one of those lazy Saturday afternoon games where nothing of note happens and the sun is shining....

That is, if we weren't playing in a fucking cavern.

harSon

Banned
Yankee fans. How does it make you feel that your shitty players get a 10x multiplier once joining the Pirates? How does Nova having a 2.70 era after 5 games make you feel?

Top Bottom