• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Choomp

Banned
Yankee fans. How does it make you feel that your shitty players get a 10x multiplier once joining the Pirates? How does Nova having a 2.70 era after 5 games make you feel?

Damn lol Nova has actually been elite I haven't even noticed

Granderson gets a 2 out bases loaded RBI. Trust me guys that seriously happened

You give Colon that many Abs and he would have more RBIs. I dont know why this guy is on the team he not even good enough to be a backup catcher. No offense and cant throw anyone out, isnt a leader etc.

Because we invested a lot in him (time). Honestly, I'd let Plaw compete with him for the starters job next year.

Mostly because we aren't going to fucking sign a catcher in the off-season.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Because we invested a lot in him (time). Honestly, I'd let Plaw compete with him for the starters job next year.

Mostly because we aren't going to fucking sign a catcher in the off-season.

You guys can have his brother if you want. Two d'Arnauds might be better than one.

Choomp

Banned
Gsellman has actually done a decent job given the situation. Kind of surprised since he was never too big of a deal prospect wise.

edit: Ollie gonna ollie, one pitch hits the guy lmao

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Gsellman has actually done a decent job given the situation. Kind of surprised since he was never too big of a deal prospect wise.

edit: Ollie gonna ollie, one pitch hits the guy lmao
They showed the replay like six times plus slomo and zoomed. I still didn't see it hit him.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Braves win 5th straight and Rome and Mississippi both clinch playoff berths. Excellent.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Braves win 5th straight and Rome and Mississippi both clinch playoff berths. Excellent.

I was really happy to see Rome turn things around after the rough first half. And even better, Acuna got back on the field and has been crushing it.

Mortemis

Banned
Nice to see all of our milb affiliates make playoffs. Crazy turn around for our farm, it's still a shitty one but not bottom three shitty. It's gonna be a couple more years and some actual player development to get a good farm system but the M's are moving in the right direction.

Top Bottom