• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Lunar FC

Didn't know we called up Raimel Tapia. Seems he has been playing well. Were so stacked with outfielders but have no depth at SS or 1B, really frustrating.

CriVydHWYAAixsY.jpg

Youngest in MLB history to hit 30 saves. Congrats Osuna!

I keep forgetting KRod was a setup guy for a couple of years

Whay are some players snapchat names, Jose Reyes is Bernabet. I cant find anyone else on the Mets. It seems only a few do it like a dozen in the entire mlb or im not looking enough?

Choomp

Banned
Whay are some players snapchat names, Jose Reyes is Bernabet. I cant find anyone else on the Mets. It seems only a few do it like a dozen in the entire mlb or im not looking enough?

Idk of any other Mets w a snapchat. That being said, Reyes puts a lotta funny stuff up on his and people should follow

If we are talking good MLB social media followers, Howie Kendrick on Instagram is one of my favorites. Really good photographer.

CJ Wilson is good too, if you are like me and enjoy both cars & motorsport and baseball.

Top Bottom