• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

BigAT

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
The Giants were 57-33 at the All-Star break. That is a 103-win pace. They are 20-35 since. Over a full season, that's a 59-win team.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The Giants were 57-33 at the All-Star break. That is a 103-win pace. They are 20-35 since Corran created MLB OT2 with Ketchup in thread title at NeoGAF. Over a full season, that's a 59-win team.

Fixed. Corran wouldn't listen! :(

Ketchup has overcome Even Year magic.

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
The Giants were 57-33 at the All-Star break. That is a 103-win pace. They are 20-35 since. Over a full season, that's a 59-win team.

This should just go to show how those win paces are bull. I always roll my eyes when announcers say something like, "they're on pace to win 100 games this season!" As if the team is a machine that plays exactly the same throughout the entire season.

oh cool just saw next years schedule at the braves are finally back here in Anaheim. the series starts on memorial day but a middle of the week game doesnt sound bad

KingBroly

Banned
oh cool just saw next years schedule at the braves are finally back here in Los Angeles. the series starts on memorial day but a middle of the week game doesnt sound bad

fixed :p

Kinda weird to see the Yankees get close to the Playoffs after destroying their team only to fall short. What are they, the Mets?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
7bLLR2k.jpg

Look, I'm a Billy Butler apologist. He was our best player for two seasons when we were absolutely trash. KC loves Country Breakfast.

Absolutely no team should be seeking his services at this point. He can't run at all. He can't field at all. He can't hit at all. He even misses swings directed at his teammate's face. When a one dimensional player loses even that dimension, there's nothing left,

I couldn't be happier with the Yankees picking him up.

Line_HTX

Doesn't even feel like a win. It doesn't even feel like anything. This is the last time we'll see them? Fuck this shit, they should play them until they can beat their underserving ass over and over again.

You mean like the catcher's glove for the spot? Or was the pitcher slowly climbing the ladder pitch by pitch?

There's no pitch in baseball that goes upwards as it crosses the plate.

You know what it looked more like both. But Kenley missed his target low a couple of times and got away with it

I return to Canada on Sunday. They better fire Gibby by then.

Gibby, and probably the entire coaching staff, will be gone if the Jays fail to reach the post-season.

We ought to wait until that happens before planning the sell-off. Even then I doubt the Jays will dismantle the squad.

Top Bottom