• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

CsW5J_uXYAAf5eq.jpg
Ow my ankle.

A-rod has been hitting all the right notes lately. Took him awhile, but glad to see he's won at least some of the fanbase back over.

Dude is fucking GREAT in the booth, too. Hope he can call postseason games this season.

gamz

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
The Giants were 57-33 at the All-Star break. That is a 103-win pace. They are 20-35 since. Over a full season, that's a 59-win team.

Because they had one month (May) where they played out of their minds. Small samples and all of that. Even the White Sox had a 17-8 April.

Line_HTX

It's a pretty nice city actually. Great places to go to, good weather in the summer, good beer, you should visit some time. :)

The one time I actually went was in the Spring, and it wasn't as nice. Summer sounds like a better idea since it's always hot here.

Maybe I could visit for Northwest Majors next year, lol

Chris R

Mariners only 1.5 back now.

gonna suck when we lose 4 of 6 from this homestand. Astros only play the AL west from this point out and no more games against texas, they get WC2

You guys overplayed the Velma gif, as good as it is.

A little Velma goes a loooooong way.

I'm kinda partial to Champagne Girl myself but that's all a matter of opinion.

And don't go blaming the Giants collapse on a fine condiment. You used up all of that evil voodoo to get 2 WS, it had to end eventually!

Mariners only 1.5 back now.

gonna suck when we lose 4 of 6 from this homestand. Astros only play the AL west from this point out and no more games against texas, they get WC2

The Jays have lost four straight series, and are just garbage all around right now. Expect to win a couple during that series, at least.

jbug617

Banned
Padres in trouble. Could be big like the Red Sox international free agency thing.
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ding-players-medical-information-mlb-database
In a significant deviation from standard practice within the sport, San Diego Padres officials instructed their organization's athletic trainers to maintain two distinct files of medical information on their players -- one for industry consumption and the other for the team's internal use, multiple sources have told ESPN.

Trainers were told in meetings during spring training that the distinction was meant to better position the team for trades, according to two sources with direct knowledge of what was said.
The athletic trainers were told to post the details of any disabled-list-related medical situations on MLB's central system, but they also were instructed to keep the specifics about preventive treatments only on the Padres' internal notes. One source defined the distinction in this way: If a player was treated for a sore hamstring or shoulder without being placed on the disabled list, that sort of information was to be kept in-house, for use within the organization only.

According to the two sources with direct knowledge of the meetings, the athletic trainers were told that by splitting the medical files into two categories, the Padres would benefit in trade discussions.

The trades they are looking into are the deal the Padres did with the Red Sox, White Sox and Marlins. There is also 1 more team that had a problem with the Padres but they are not named.

jbug617

Banned
Preller suspended for 30 days without pay. It seems like the Red Sox were hit more harder for the international free agency thing than this.

CsbJUgCVYAAej-y.jpg

Top Bottom