• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Jacob deGrom is done for the season and needs surgery. Wonderful. Lucas Duda is back for tonights game. Not sure what he will do as he was dreadful before going on the DL. Hope for the best.

Raw64life

In all honesty we'd been playing better without him in the rotation. Maybe sticking with what's working won't be so terrible

The Mets can still easily make the playoffs without him. It's winning a championship without him that would be impossible, not that I think they'd be able to do that even if they got deGrom back.

If the season ended today, the Mets would have a 1 game playoff against Bumgarner. Good luck with that.

Choomp

Banned
The Mets can still easily make the playoffs without him. It's winning a championship without him that would be impossible, not that I think they'd be able to do that even if they got deGrom back.

If the season ended today, the Mets would have a 1 game playoff against Bumgarner. Good luck with that.

I don't disagree with you, but it's hard to actually predict what'll happen in the playoffs. Like last year, I don't think the Mets were all that better(if better at all) than the teams they beat, it was just a matter of some people getting hot. Like any random stretch of games, anything can really happen. And yeah, Bumgartner in a big playoff game is a scary prospect, but on the other hand I do kinda like how we line up against lefties. What's happened with this years Mets team has been crazy and it's going to be really interesting seeing what ends up happening.

Jay Bruce needs to become useful real quick. Its apparant that hes going to get all the playing time so he doesnt have to worry about being benched. Hopefully thats enough to get him going, to not have to worry about that. This is the type of game where he is really needed.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Jay Bruce needs to become useful real quick. Its apparant that hes going to get all the playing time so he doesnt have to worry about being benched. Hopefully thats enough to get him going, to not have to worry about that. This is the type of game where he is really needed.

Out of all the players getting injured, he is the one I want the injury bug to bite.

KingBroly

Banned
*Tries watching OAK-TEX on mlb tv as free game of the day

*Says I'm in a local blackout zone

*is on the East Coast

Fuck my ISP for running everything through Texas like cheapasses

Top Bottom