• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

ahdurian

not-the-bees.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm a Jets fan. My father and two brothers are Giants fans. My friend is a Giants fans.

Seems to be more Giants than Jets.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I've gotten the feeling that most Mets fans are Giants fans, but I personally don't follow football:
I honestly don't think there's much correlation. Being a Mets or Yankees fan is much more territorial. The Giants and Jets have played in the same stadium for decades, so that doesn't really factor into things.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I've gotten the feeling that most Mets fans are Giants fans, but I personally don't follow football:

Most Mets fans are Jets fans, because the Jets used to play at Shea a long time ago.

Mets/Jets : Queens
Giants/Yankees : Bronx (Giants played at Yankee stadium)

Of course, this isn't always true, but in my experience in interacting with fans it was.

Choomp

Banned
I honestly don't think there's much correlation. Being a Mets or Yankees fan is much more territorial. The Giants and Jets have played in the same stadium for decades, so that doesn't really factor into things.

Yeah nah there isn't, just growing up my family were Mets and Giants fans, and a lot of their friends the same.

stupid question: are most mets fans also jets fans, or giants fans?

I only follow Beisbol. I'm a Mets fan who was raised in Yankee territory (The Bronx!). Most of the Mets fans that I know root for the Jets.

Hey Ray do you post on any baseball message boards? I got one in particular I'm thinking about. Oh and Let's go Mets!

Only all around baseball place I post is here at MLB Gaf. I do post at a Mets board though (I won't link that here).

Joe

We just got Gary'ed.

I love how he admires justtt long enough to piss off opposing teams fans but not long enough that pitchers have a reason to get visibly pissy.

Friggz

a series the yankees could have won 3 out of 4...and potentially be holding a playoff spot.

ugly series, but they were playing with house money to even be in position they were in.

Top Bottom