• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

zulux21

Real talk tho, the Sox should sue the Padres for giving them a faulty pitcher

well to be fair it's more than just the sox (I am assuming you are talking about the red sox) as they also potentially screwed the white sox, and marlins as well.

it's going to be interesting to see what the end result of effectively faking medical records is.

Here's hoping that shields is actually dealing with something and will actually be good next season :p

Mortemis

Banned
would be interesting to see if Seattle can gain some ground against Toronto. Good luck

ezgif-1617650376.gif

the series that may completely end our (minuscule) playoff hopes. GoMs

Jon HeymanVerified account
‏@JonHeyman
Tebow just airmailed one from 45 feet. Over the throwing partner and fence. Not sure i've seen that before on this field.

Also related

Adam RubinVerified account
‏@AdamRubinESPN
Via ESPN reporters: Because Tim Tebow is not on the 40-man roster, there is no MLB licensing to split. The Mets get all of the money.

We all just got Wilponed

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Jon HeymanVerified account
‏@JonHeyman
Tebow just airmailed one from 45 feet. Over the throwing partner and fence. Not sure i've seen that before on this field.

Also related

Adam RubinVerified account
‏@AdamRubinESPN
Via ESPN reporters: Because Tim Tebow is not on the 40-man roster, there is no MLB licensing to split. The Mets get all of the money.

We all just got Wilponed

bwhahaha

Shame FP isn't here, I want to see his reaction.

Chris R

Exactly what I'm thinking. Sweep would be best but trying to be realistic.

We also need some help. Hoping one team in the east solidifies their WC1 spot and the other two just fade away. Doesn't help that the Tigers have 3 against the Twins and Braves coming up... should be 5 wins easy.

Top Bottom