• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Not sure why we'd be throwing at anyone. Jays need this game. That first one from Happ looked legit suspect though. Second one too.

I'm with ya, even if we're in a spot where we need to win every game the Marlins need this more than we do.

Stanton with a great catch. Baseball really is an incredible thing.

Mike Gianella ‏@MikeGianella 3m3 minutes ago
In some ways baseball means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. In other ways, it means absolutely everything

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Not even mad if we lose

Fuck man.

I saw a tweet last night saying that the person was wishing Fernandez had been traded to Arizona over the winter instead of Miller, with the hope that Fernandez would then still be alive today.

And I was like, yep, absolutely agree with that. Some things are more important.

I saw a tweet last night saying that the person was wishing Fernandez had been traded to Arizona over the winter instead of Miller, with the hope that Fernandez would then still be alive today.

And I was like, yep, absolutely agree with that. Some things are more important.

If the Mets weren't making this playoff push, maybe his start doesn't get pushed back and he doesn't go out.

It's something I'll think about and dwell on for the rest of my life.

Choomp

Banned
Can we talk about how Justin Bour hit that far left center fence on a fly with that line drive

Also discount Bart getting shelled

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Good guy colon grooving the pitches. Mets pitchers take note and emulate this performance.

Nah. He was wild as fuck in the first inning. There was no intent. Donaldson needs to let it go. Jays are generally good about not instigating. This looks dumb.

Thank you. Doesn't help that Jays fans, here and in the stadium, like to beat their chests out and like to act like the world is against them (spoilers: they aren't)

He was clearly sick of it. Donaldson always seems to be the one that gets hit.

Sure. But it's not like it was delibarate this time. In a situation like this you need to suck it up. We need players not injured or suspended right now. We're trying to clinch a wild card birth and home field. Donaldson needs to put his frustrations in his back pocket.

You calling me a bandwagon fan?

No. But your insistence on trying to blame the Yankees when in reality it's a young pitcher shot with nerves making mistakes and trying to back it up with useless bravado is worrying, especially in consideration with a division race on the line.

As DoctorWho said, we need players on the field. Not suspended for chest beating.

No. But your insistence on trying to blame the Yankees when in reality it's a young pitcher shot with nerves making mistakes and trying to back it up with useless bravado is worrying, especially in consideration with a division race on the line.

As DoctorWho said, we need players on the field. Not suspended for chest beating.

I don't want them to brawl, that's for sure, but someone needs to stand up for their star players.

Friggz

Lol, Yankees are such bitches.

how so? becuase severino protected his guy? i find it funny that donaldson was the first one out of the dugout yet slowed down as soon as he got close to anyone on the yankees. what a bitch. lol

its times like this i miss strawberry.

The Yanks were going to pull Severino anyway. It was basically a best case scenario for them at the end there. The Jays lost their opportunity to score big off a guy who was wild.

Top Bottom