• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Yeah, I don't know what team will take on $9m/year for the next two years for that.

Not unless the Dodgers eat a far worse contract in exchange.

Perhaps the Rangers would trade Prince Fielder and his $24m contract for him.
Adrian is better than Prince, pass...

E:: Corran, Fanta Cherry in that offer and I'll think about it.

LwlMP5D.png
Brooklyn Superbas?

Angels went from a fucked 2016 to a fucked 2017 as well. Just added lowest ERA pitcher (Tropeano) on rotation to list of torn UCL victims.

For those keeping count, that's 3 of their starting rotation out with torn UCL this season. Add in Tyler Skaggs from 2014 and this club has got a problematic history sending young arms to surgery.

At this point it's gotta be systemic of the training/medical staff....right!!???

Hey but at least we still got that Mike Trout kid!

Angels went from a fucked 2016 to a fucked 2017 as well. Just added lowest ERA pitcher (Tropeano) on rotation to list of torn UCL victims.

For those keeping count, that's 3 of their starting rotation out with torn UCL this season. Add in Tyler Skaggs from 2014 and this club has got a problematic history sending young arms to surgery.

At this point it's gotta be systemic of the training/medical staff....right!!???

Hey but at least we still got that Mike Trout kid!

The Angels as a franchise are utterly fucked. Can't trade Mike Trout, can't win with the house of card lineup they have around him.

Adrian is better than Prince, pass...

Sure. But no one's taking Puig unless they can dump salary or get another piece in the deal.

Puig has very limited trade value.

I mean, who do you even call about him now? Can't call Arte Moreno, he's got enough problems. And Amaro is out in Philly. There are few true idiots left.

Call Dave Stewart.

gamz

Cubs left 5 men on base in the first two innings, but Jake looks amazing tonight.

Looks refreshed.

edit: 27 pitches and 25 for strikes.

Mortemis

Banned

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Ever since I been dating this girl the giants have been losing....do I suffer being alone my whole life yet Giants are good or let them become the A's yet have a girlfriend?

Of course the Yankees are playing well right now. They'll hold off and not sell, the Yankees will promptly go on a 10-game losing streak after the deadline, and Malo is going to choke Randy Levine.

Top Bottom