• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

gamz

All they had to do is not swing. He couldn't find the zone and was pitching ball after ball.

The same exact thing 2 weeks ago.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
aT8rAhM.png

Lucas Duda should be back by the end of the first week of August.

Que the idiots saying that Loney should stay starting.

Edit: And Wilmer is pissed off that despite being the hottest bat on the team, he's not getting any playing time over the offensive black hole that has been Neil Walker.

So he pretty much just demanded a trade or to be played more.

I can see us trading him for nothing to a team where he really gets a chance to finally shine. Kid has a really good bat.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Lucas Duda should be back by the end of the first week of August.

Que the idiots saying that Loney should stay starting.

Edit: And Wilmer is pissed off that despite being the hottest bat on the team, he's not getting any playing time over the offensive black hole that has been Neil Walker.

So he pretty much just demanded a trade or to be played more.

I can see us trading him for nothing to a team where he really gets a chance to finally shine. Kid has a really good bat.

Remember when Duda was only supposed to be out for 6 weeks? Good times.

And this team has too many (bad) anchors at various positions.

Remember when Duda was only supposed to be out for 6 weeks? Good times.

And this team has too many (bad) anchors at various positions.

I have no idea how this teams medical staff remains employed.

And yeah, the entire infield is basically an offensive black hole from which there is no escape. I wish I could say I'm stunned that we can't find a way for Wilmer to get another day or two every week. But, well.

Top Bottom