• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

A-Rod gets cut, joins the Red Sox, gets on whatever undetectable PED cocktail Papi is on and helps them win the World Series, capped off by him riding around the stadium on a horse.

zulux21

I just realized that the marlins were actually a wild card team right now.

with the white sox still crashing... I guess I want to see the marlins win it so ichiro can retire with a WS ring after getting his 3k hits this season.

RUMOR:

Diamondbacks expected to fire manager Chip Hale tomorrow. He will be replaced on an interim basis by AAA manager Phil Nevin. There was a push in the organization to have Tony La Russa manage for the rest of the season, but they decided to go with Nevin.

The guy who reported this is the guy who broke the news that Greinke was signing with the Diamondbacks 5 hours before anyone else had it.

RUMOR:

Diamondbacks expected to fire manager Chip Hale tomorrow. He will be replaced on an interim basis by AAA manager Phil Nevin. There was a push in the organization to have Tony La Russa manage for the rest of the season, but they decided to go with Nevin.

The guy who reported this is the guy who broke the news that Greinke was signing with the Diamondbacks 5 hours before anyone else had it.
Is Phil taking over as player/manager? I think he still can hit one out of the park.

BFIB

57918ba9c15dd.image.jpg

http://www.si.com/mlb/2016/07/21/st-louis-cardinals-matt-holliday-leaves-game-hit-face-pitch

How did he not get any fractures? He got extremely lucky, that looked bad.

Top Bottom