• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Malo

Banned
malo.gif

HCzrslb.gif
: jnc

UND3RxOATH

Neo Member
Looks like Astros are going for that Division Champ status for real now. Finally win a game while the Rangers are losing/about to lose.

The Monetgomery deal is great for both sides, fuck Hendricks, god dammit how do you have nine hits and score two runs which came on one hit?

Been out drinking prety much all god damn day., needed to get that out.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Looks like Astros are going for that Division Champ status for real now. Finally win a game while the Rangers are losing/about to lose.

July 1st, Rangers had a 8 1/2 game lead.

Now it's down to 3 1/2. Could have been more if the Astros decided to stop losing when the Rangers were getting pelted.

gamz

Now it's down to 3 1/2. Could have been more if the Astros decided to stop losing when the Rangers were getting pelted.
Rangers were going to cool off and Astros were gonna make a run. It's baseball.

This winning is depressing...and that move for the Cubs to get Montgomery is even more depressing, because we won't get Schwarber and we won't even get Vogelbach now.

Hopefully someone in that Rangers/Dodgers/Giants/Nats universe decides they need to secure that pen so we can get some prospects...

Friggz

This winning is depressing...and that move for the Cubs to get Montgomery is even more depressing, because we won't get Schwarber and we won't even get Vogelbach now.

Hopefully someone in that Rangers/Dodgers/Giants/Nats universe decides they need to secure that pen so we can get some prospects...

unless vogelbach was the 3rd piece in a trade, id have no interest in him on the yankees. no room for a guy that cant play the field, cant run, and could only be a marginally bat.

UND3RxOATH

Neo Member

Injuries have done them in. I saw a stat recently showing just lucky the Rangers have been. They were first place compared to the Astros being dead last. Cant find it right now though.

Going to the game tomorrow should make up for the amount of baseball I haven't been watching thanks to the Jays' weird schedule.

Rangers are 14 games over and have a +4 RD.

This was always gonna happen, they were playing so stupidly above their heads and getting so lucky in the first half that regression had to happen.

unless vogelbach was the 3rd piece in a trade, id have no interest in him on the yankees. no room for a guy that cant play the field, cant run, and could only be a marginally bat.

Marginal bat? Dude's bat is legit. He's never gonna get on the field for the Cubs, but on an AL team where he can DH, he's got 35 HR power with solid contact and low K rates.

Mariners fans are gonna really like the kid.

BumRush

I sort of wanted the mets to be sellers as I have a feeling they just don't have the (offensive) horses to get the WC this year.

...then I remembered we don't have much to sell.

Some guy says the Astro should get to choose 1-2 players from a list of a 5 from the Cardinals' 40 man roster as compensation for the hacking

I for one put forth a list of Jonathan Broxton, Mike Ohlman, Jordan Walden, Brayan Pena, and Mitch Harris. Your choice, Astros!

Friggz

Marginal bat? Dude's bat is legit. He's never gonna get on the field for the Cubs, but on an AL team where he can DH, he's got 35 HR power with solid contact and low K rates.

Mariners fans are gonna really like the kid.

power was there. his hit tool is projected to grade out to about a 50. would average have been a better than marginal? not good for a position less player.

BFIB

Some guy says the Astro should get to choose 1-2 players from a list of a 5 from the Cardinals' 40 man roster as compensation for the hacking

I for one put forth a list of Jonathan Broxton, Mike Ohlman, Jordan Walden, Brayan Pena, and Mitch Harris. Your choice, Astros!

We fucked them enough. They can have the shell of Wong to get Altuve's water in the dugout.

Top Bottom