• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

BFIB

20160720_185306_zpssm6zgun0.jpg

Life is good.

Star Wars night!

20160720_190604_zpsx04d6nle.jpg

I really like that deal for the Cubs. If the price for Chapman goes down (Miller is out of the question), they should look in to it but I might be okay with the bullpen now. Edwards has looked good. Vogelbach Has a chance to be a solid hitter but it was never happening with the Cubs. Now we've got Montgomery for years.

DireStr8s

Trea bea

Smitten with the hoop earinged pony-tailed blonde with too much makeup on her phone in the front rows

Espi hit in the nut & casually walking to first base?!

Fielder might be done for the season with a herniated disc.

I remember when people said giving his fatass a 9 year contract would be fine because he was vegan.

if Kershaw is out for the season the Dodgers should become sellers...though I'm not sure they have anything to sell.

this is all part of the plan, Yankees will lose from here on out, fans will lose interest and Cashman can quietly make good, sound trades that bring us back prospects that will hopefully help us build a solid core of young players to build our next dynasty. that's the plan right? RIGHT!?

Top Bottom