• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

RBH

I have sentimental value for McCann..........but I need to see what we gave up for him because 2016 McCann is surely not the same as 2011 McCann.

Mortemis

Banned
Can't believe the coaches or Zunino didn't even try to slow down the pace even once and cool Cishek down. What a fucking disaster.

rando14

Can't believe the coaches or Zunino didn't even try to slow down the pace even once. What a fucking disaster.

The call review at first was an attempt, but I agree there should have been a meeting or two at the mound

Oh well, we're obviously sellers this year so I guess this doesn't even matter :')

That's a hell of a call by Maddon to have Lester hit when every person in the park knows his only chance to score Heyward is on a squeeze.

The Seattle pitcher played it well and made a great flip with his glove; the ball was just in a perfect place.

cashman

Banned
Rangers were like 8 games out of first this time last year. Still think the Ms have am outside shot at a wild card spot.

Malo

Banned
Yo YanksGaf, In my keeper league Didi & Gardner are a free agent. For long term is any of those two worth a bid?
Didi. His replacements are in high A, so Didi will get at least two more years here.

I can see Gardner being traded tomorrow to make room for Judge/Fraizer since both are in AAA.

Didi. His replacements are in high A, so Didi will get at least two more years here.

I can see Gardner being traded tomorrow to make room for Judge/Fraizer.

Cool thanks for the info. I kinda like him more than Tim Anderson and if I can get lucky and win the bid I can use Anderson as some trade bait

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
You guys need him really bad

Who you guys have to offer?

We got people but who knows if they are actually willing to trade the prospects we finally have.

I could see us maybe trading one of our young big leaguers tho as part of trade soon.

Rangers were like 8 games out of first this time last year. Still think the Ms have am outside shot at a wild card spot.

Weren't the Rangers a good team that was mostly hurt? The Mariners don't really have a lot of talent lying around on the DL. Their starting pitching is in shambles and Felix is looking toast, maybe the bullpen gets better when some guys come off the DL, they still have too many DHs and not enough major league caliber outfielders. SS is a black hole, etc etc etc.

Chris R

Fucking mariners. If course they lost. Why did I even watch my DVR recording, should have just checked MLB and gone to bed

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mets fans will be crying by the end of the day. Either because the Mets overpaid for a bat or because the Mets didn't trade for a bat and the season is over.

I hope mlb.com streams a MLB network simulcast, because I know during ESPN's special they will somehow manage to talk about Brett Favre 90% of the time.

Top Bottom