• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Lunar FC

Puig might be the only player in the league that I openly dislike. So this makes me happy.

Glad the rox didn't ship anybody off.

harSon

Banned
I'm fucking done with baseball this season. Huntington's cheap ass can go fuck himself with his 50% off dollar tree dildo. We're trading prospects for fucking salary dumps now? Fucking really?

Time for Arroyo to win ROTY whenever he gets called up.
I wonder how things will pan out between him and Tomlinson from here on. Now that I've had time to digest this it doesn't seem like that bad a trade afterall. We got the depth at 3rd and are in desperate need of a starter. (Is the Nunez trade a rental?)
He wasn't doing well when he played this year and we got people to play the position. Not surprised here, glad it's Duffy and not Panik.
Yeah I guess FO probably thinks last year was more of a fluke. It's too bad. Sad to see the Duffman go but yes I'm glad it's not Panik! Susac's trade was a shocker too but Trevor Brown happened.

Tim and Sid said there was only one prospect. It's nice to see there were actually two, and that they were good ones. Nice trade!

I can't believe we got all that for Drew Hutchison. It's weird with him not being a Blue Jay anymore.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Tim and Sid said there was only one prospect. It's nice to see there were actually two, and that they were good ones. Nice trade!

I can't believe we got all that for Drew Hutchison. It's weird with him not being a Blue Jay anymore.

Point of Order: Hutch didn't get you those prospects. The Blue Jays purchased them by taking Liriano's salary. It's similar to how the Braves got Touki Toussaint for a bench player last year, by also taking Bronson Arroyo's salary on.

Top Bottom