• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Fucking Mets blew a golden opportunity in the first and of course the Yanks tie it up. Typical.

Thank god I have some Wednesday Wrasslin' tonight. Fuck this bullshit Mets noise.

Appropriate ranking for Yankee Stadium

Such a disappointment when I went there a few years ago.

that list is null and void as soon as they put Candem Yards behind CITI field. also, LOL at the fact Yankee Stadium was the only stadium who's picture featured and empty ballpark, bias much?

nillah

Banned
that list is null and void as soon as they put Candem Yards behind CITI field. also, LOL at the fact Yankee Stadium was the only stadium who's picture featured and empty ballpark, bias much?
Stupid reasonings other than the dude loves sausage from every stadium.

Didn't know the brick building at the candem yards was
2406380600_cdb4c53687_o.jpg
built by the B&O Railroad Co.

RBH

Question for Cubs fans.

I'm thinking about going to a game next week (Cubs/Angels), and I was curious about the parking situation at Wrigley Field. What's the average cost? Is it easy to find parking? I'm coming in from the south suburbs right after work btw.

image.php

Anyone? :(

MLB The Show is such shit online. Every player is the best bunter in history. Bases loaded 2 outs and the guy in playing bunts with David fucking Ortiz who beats it out. My team wasn't even in the shift. WTF.

Uninstalled that fucking game and am selling it tomorrow. Hate online sports game players. They're all twats.

Does anyone else think Managers should be inclined to wear suits and ties like the do in the NBA?

I bet the first milennial to become a MLB manager will channel Connie Mack and wear the same outfits he did.

Malo

Banned
He's facing the mets though

They needed the Yankees to literally force feed them that run. Embarrassing
True, but his command and slider look a lot better now. His slider didn't have any bite and his command wasn't very good at the beginning of the season.

Choomp

Banned
True, but his command and slider look a lot better now. His slider didn't have any bite and his command wasn't very good at the beginning of the season.

I haven't seen Severino before this, but I will agree that his stuff looks good. I kinda wanted to just pad my "Mets are really shitty" post

Top Bottom