• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Choomp

Banned
I don't think Teixera should be laughing on the field where his batting average and such are at right now

Also lol Josh Edgin time for everything to burn

13925121_1073503282733518_1290850390329308276_n.jpg

The solo bomb, the only way the Jays score.
They just can't seem to get people home with RISP. That said, Donaldson was close last night when he got thrown out trying to stretch his hit into a double, starting to see the ball better. If only the bottom of the order isn't whiffing so much.

gamz

Question for Cubs fans.

I'm thinking about going to a game next week (Cubs/Angels), and I was curious about the parking situation at Wrigley Field. What's the average cost? Is it easy to find parking? I'm coming in from the south suburbs right after work btw.

Dude, Wrigley is in a neighborhood, but there's going to be a ton of people that park on the street (permits) and charge for their space. Drive around is all I can say. It'll be at least 20-30 bucks. I suggest taking public transportation. It's the easiest and cheapest way.

I've never ever drove there. Take the metra to Chicago and either Uber it or take the L.

I'm from the west suburbs and I took my Son doing just that. Take the metra and call uber. Cost me 10 bucks to and from Wrigley.

Dude, Wrigley is in a neighborhood, but there's going to be a ton of people that park on the street (permits) and charge for their space. Drive around is all I can say. It'll be at least 20-30 bucks. I suggest taking public transportation. It's the easiest and cheapest way.

I've never ever drove there. Take the metra to Chicago and either Uber it or take the L.

I'm from the west suburbs and I took my Son doing just that. Take the metra and call uber. Cost me 10 bucks to and from Wrigley.
Yep. Public Transit it the way to go imo. L is super easy to get there.

Yes, bring in Biagini in the 8th. Great job Gibs.

And that was possibly the worst throw I've ever seen from Jose.

And look, another Devon Travis error.

RBH

Yeah, I was thinking about taking the Southwest Metra line to Union station and taking an Uber from there. Only thing that sucks is that the times for the SWS line are kinda spaced out (950pm and then 1140pm), so I'd probably have to leave a little early to make the 950 train.

Top Bottom