• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

All Braves night games in SunTrust Park will start at 7:35pm now due to potential traffic concerns. 7:35pm night game starts are only for Friday games in Turner Field.

Mets on pace for 83 wins.

A .500 ballclub with a bunch of old ass players that are always hurt or suck now and bad contracts.

Oh and a farm system that's in the bottom 1/3rd of the league, and will get worse once Rosario graduates next year.

Boy howdy this sure is gonna be great next year.

Ugh. Can the Yanks at least suck enough to only win 82 games so I at least get the satisfaction of making Malo suffer?

Albert Pujols' dad bod game is strong.

Co_l_DHVYAAbUfM.jpg

Malo

Banned

A .500 ballclub with a bunch of old ass players that are always hurt or suck now and bad contracts.

Oh and a farm system that's in the bottom 1/3rd of the league, and will get worse once Rosario graduates next year.

Ugh. Can the Yanks at least suck enough to only win 82 games so I at least get the satisfaction of making Malo suffer?
Friend, we sold at the deadline and now we have a top 3 farm. There's nothing you can do to hurt me.

Thanks for Fulmer!!!

BFIB

83 wins was all that was needed in '06.

zroid

Banned
I heard the Astros GM on Toronto radio this morning. At the start of the conversation he remarked about how close and hard fought the last three games between the Astros and Jays were, which is true.

One thing he said though, which I thought was funny, is the Jays had more "timely hits" over the last couple games (which they won) than the Astros.

Yes, such timely hitting which led the Jays to have scored literally all of their runs in the series so far via solo HRs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIZB9O24BEE

LOL

What was Ventura trying to do grab him? It's like lamb to a slaughter.

Great first comment on that video:

Robin Ventura...the only player in MLB history to get hit 6 times by a pitcher in a single at bat.

Best part is that Nolan was allowed to stay in the game and keep pitching!

Mickey Hatcher bleeding everywhere, Bo Jackson hanging out, Terry Kennedy playing peacemaker. Gene Lamont yelling at people in the crowd. Such a great, great video.

gamz

Great first comment on that video:

Best part is that Nolan was allowed to stay in the game and keep pitching!

Mickey Hatcher bleeding everywhere, Bo Jackson hanging out, Terry Kennedy playing peacemaker. Gene Lamont yelling at people in the crowd. Such a great, great video.

I love Hawk (always a homer) trying to suggest that three guys ganged up on him. LOL!

Ryan was like 45 at the time. Man, that guy was a beast.

I would let ketchup fraternize with my dog if I had too, while I don't like being within 10 feet of mustard.

good man.

You people and ketchup on a hotdog.

Buncha freaks.

I'm pretty sure ketchup is widely used as a form of torture around the world.

It sucks on anything that isn't fries.

This.

And even then I sometimes prefer mayo.

you're all on the wrong side of history, you'll be known as monsters and shunned from society.

Top Bottom