• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

This trash ass lineup

Tim Britton
‏@TimBritton
Red Sox shuffle lineup v. Miranda: Betts RF, Bogaerts SS, Ortiz DH, Pedroia 2B, Bradley Jr. CF, Hill 3B, Shaw 1B, Hanigan C, Brentz LF.

Pedey batting cleanup?

Brentz?

Farrell throwing games now or nah?

RBH

If the Los Angeles Dodgers place Yasiel Puig on waivers this month, he might not make it very far before being claimed.

ESPN's Jim Bowden reports that the Atlanta Braves, who would currently have first dibs on Puig, could be a destination for the embattled outfielder. According to a source, if the Braves still have the worst record in baseball, they could make a waiver claim on Puig, should the Dodgers place him on waivers. From that point, the Braves might try to trade a mid-level pitching prospect for Puig, Bowden writes.

Puig's performance has continued to falter since his dazzling first two seasons in Los Angeles. His struggles this season have made it harder and harder for the team to put up with his off-the-field behavior, and with Josh Reddick now a member of the Dodgers, Puig has become expendable (L.A. optioned him to the minors on Tuesday), although the Dodgers do not want to give him up for nothing.

The rebuilding Braves have shown no hesitation in taking risks to get back into contention. The team just added Matt Kemp in a deal with the San Diego Padres, another former Dodger who has seen his star diminished since his MVP runner-up season in 2011. Puig, 25, is young enough that he can find the form that made him one of the most electrifying players in baseball and be a part of young core that will be the next Braves team to contend for the playoffs.
http://www.espn.com/blog/mlb/rumors...r-central-could-the-braves-pursue-yasiel-puig

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Well I thought Aaron Blair might get called back up soon, but he's injured his knee now and is on the DL. I do not know who the 5th starter in the rotation is.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Name a player your system has developed other than Gardner and Cano in the last 20 years.

I'll wait bruh.

Also you should read the new Daiya no Ace Act II chapters.

Shit is lit fam.
When did they have a farm though? Joba and Hughes got hyped up cuz that's all they had. Hard to develop players when you're always in the playoffs and buying at every trade opportunity.

Malo

Banned
Name a player your system has developed other than Gardner and Cano in the last 20 years.

I'll wait bruh.

Also you should read the new Daiya no Ace Act II chapters.

Shit is lit fam.
We've also never had as much talent in our system as we do now. Plus we overhauled our farm development in the last couple of years, they've been drafting better and doing a very good job in IFA. I'm much more confident in the team's ability to develop talent than I've ever been.

I started reading after the anime ended, but stopped, I'll get back to it at some point.

We've also never had as much talent in our system as we do now. Plus we overhauled our farm development in the last couple of years, they've been drafting better and doing a very good job in IFA. I'm much more confident in the team's ability to develop talent than I've ever been.

I started reading after the anime ended, but stopped, I'll get back to it at some point.

Sawamura can hit now. It's pretty great.

Also what the hell happened to Eovaldi's splitter?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Ya boy Sean Newcomb is shoving in AA today. Through 5 innings, he's got 1 hit, 1 walk, no runs, and 9 strikeouts. 69 pitches, 47 strikes. If only he looked this good every time out.

nillah

Banned
Tribe win! and in glorious fashion! What's the deal with Minn., they're playing lights out ball and not even in consideration for a wild card spot, team is seriously good

wbsmcs

Melvin Upton gonna Melvin Upton.

fitting right in with all the strikeouts!

Okay let's get at least one here

Smoak strikes out on a wild pitch and a run scores...this series

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You have no idea how pissed I am that I need my buddy in Singapore to buy the game for me and ship it too me just to save me like $10.

And the US version likely won't even be out till next summer.

Didn't they announce Next Valentines Day as the US release date?

Didn't they announce Next Valentines Day as the US release date?

Yep! Japanese version comes out next month.

Once again, the marketing and periphery process for Persona 5 has been a gong show since the jump, and has really soured my opinion on Atlus, both the US and the Japanese branch. Especially the US branch though, John Hardin is clearly over his head.

Yep! Japanese version comes out next month.

Once again, the marketing and periphery process for Persona 5 has been a gong show since the jump, and has really soured my opinion on Atlus, both the US and the Japanese branch. Especially the US branch though, John Hardin is clearly over his head.

it's going to sell regardless.

Top Bottom