• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loco4Coco

Struggling/injured Mets come to DC and beat Strasburg and Sherzer. Then Syndergaard comes and lays an egg in the 1st.

That's baseball.

Choomp

Banned
I mean, winning this series is a victory all things considered, dafuq ever

Also a Rene Rivera home run is also a victory lol

Struggling/injured Mets come to DC and beat Strasburg and Sherzer. Then Syndergaard comes and lays an egg in the 1st.

That's baseball.

Just staying consistent with the early season feel in 2017 for the Mets...a huge letdown/disappointment.

Hopefully, Thor can give them 6 innings and keep it right there while the Mets claw back a bit.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Tell him he's not going to start until he gets one. Basic stuff here.

I heard Syndergaard died.

Which means the Mets will probably make him available out of the bullpen by Tuesday
ROb1mZ3_d.jpg

Caja 117

Good day for Montgomery today, he has been a nice surprise for the starting rotation.

edit: Mancini triped almost like Eaton did. good thing he is ok.

carlos

Dansby really trying to make the infamous trade an even one.

I'm in favor of him going back to the minors, yesterday.

Whole thing reminds me of how bad the Simmons trade has been.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Dansby really trying to make the infamous trade an even one.

I'm in favor of him going back to the minors, yesterday.

Whole thing reminds me of how bad the Simmons trade has been.

Uh, excuse you, Sean Newcomb dominated in AAA today. 7 innings, 1 hit, only 2 walks, 11 strikeouts. Probably his most impressive start as a Brave.

carlos

Uh, excuse you, Sean Newcomb dominated in AAA today. 7 innings, 1 hit, only 2 walks, 11 strikeouts. Probably his most impressive start as a Brave.

I knew that before posting, watch him follow it up with a 4 inning 5 walks start next time. Guy is almost as inconsistent as Sims. (Who I also know has been better this year) .

Simba trade looks like a salary dump unless newcomb really figures it out. Meanwhile Albies has never looked great at AAA and Swanson.... Well, nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom