• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
LOL Mets trainers is something true and as old as time but Noah is a bit of an idiot too.

Hope it's not serious and he stops thinking he's actually Thor.

What a disastrous Aprl lmao.

Mests can't catch a break with their pitching. This is why I'd rather load up on position players. Pitching is fucking volatile as fuck. And who the fuck in their right mind lets Syndergaard not take a fucking MRI?

Nats needed this game with an off day tomorrow with the injury to eaton Friday and diagnosis Saturday.

They still need to figure out the bullpen. I'm a Koda and Sammy supporter. Once they come off the DL, and it remains a mess, then I'll scream help. But I am a believer

SRTtoZ

Chase Headley has been terrible defensively today. Wow they bungled that. Girardi also had a bit of an off day. Oh well can't win them all.

Caja 117

Chase Headley has been terrible defensively today. Wow they bungled that. Girardi also had a bit of an off day. Oh well can't win them all.
Entertaining none the less! Having 2 comebacks in the 9th ining this weekend sure was good.

Cant win them all, and this rebuild year sure is awesome.

clemenx

Banned
I will never stop being salty about Murphy randomly deciding to become Joe Morgan. There wasn't a single indication that he could hit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom