• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
9th inning...gulp.
jPsMHQQ.gif

Beckx

I can't figure out how the Bucs defense got so bad. There are some changes but even returning players are bumbling around.

The team would be so much better even with average defensive play.

Chase17

The Jones story is awful. Embarrassing for Boston fans. What's worse is I'm worried the Boston fans may double down on this now. Hopefully the organization can try and implement a way to cut that out, but their apology makes things look like nothing will change.

The Jones story is awful. Embarrassing for Boston fans. What's worse is I'm worried the Boston fans may double down on this now. Hopefully the organization can try and implement a way to cut that out, but their apology makes things look like nothing will change.

Yeah, that was some absolutely awful stuff. Hopefully the names of the "fans" are leaked and they are never allowed to enter the park again.

Edwardo

Ya, I'm pretty embarrassed at what happened at last night's game to Adam Jones. People can be so friggin dumb. I'm glad the people around them got them ejected. Heckling is one thing..

Lol Bud Norris with 5 saves

Lol he got me a win in fantasy because of those.

Parch

Gibbons calling into Jays talk was hilarious. Lol.
A chill dude. A no panic attitude just might be what the team needs. Early slumps happen. April is famous for slow starts. The talent is there, wait for it. It might not be playoff worthy, but the Jays are a lot better than the early record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom