• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parch

I am now Latos intolerant. Any previous success was just a fluke.

Although that Yankee ballpark is a factor. It might be the same dimensions as the old park, but you'll never convince me the new park isn't more homer friendly.

BigAT

f8325fa191d493e3fdaca02c4890d560.gif

Gary is coming.

KingBroly

Banned
It seems like not only are more Home Runs being hit this year, but the Home Runs are being hit longer.

Anyone else feel that way or have a possible reason why?

Harvey looking more and more like an ordinary mid-rotation type of starter.

For all the talk about the Mets young vaunted starting pitching there has been a lot of disappointment aside from deGrom and Syndergaard.

I am now Latos intolerant. Any previous success was just a fluke.

Although that Yankee ballpark is a factor. It might be the same dimensions as the old park, but you'll never convince me the new park isn't more homer friendly.

better find the stats to back up that claim...

Harvey looking more and more like an ordinary mid-rotation type of starter.

For all the talk about the Mets young vaunted starting pitching there has been a lot of disappointment aside from deGrom and Syndergaard.

2 out 5 starting pitchers blossoming into top of the line starters is pretty good.

Miracle

Judge is unreal. Almost all of his homeruns look so effortless.

I haven't seen a hitter this fun to watch since Ken Griffey Jr.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
oh my
Bob Nightengale‏Verified account
@BNightengale

Manny Machado completely goes off on profanity-laden tirade, blasting #Redsox organization, saying he has no respect for anyone in it
Michael Giardi‏Verified account
@MikeGiardi

Machado says MLB needs to do something about a pitcher throwing 100 MPHs at a batter's head. "I have a bat." Says he could go after pitcher
Michael Giardi‏Verified account
@MikeGiardi

Machado dropped at least 43 eff bombs. (Rough estimate) I never once blinked but that was epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom