• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
Man Judge is just insane. Wonder if he's just really hot or if MLB pitching just hasn't found the hole in his swing yet to exploit. I know he has godlike power so we'll see if he will actually be a perennial 40 homer type of guy or if he turns into a Chris Carter Mark Reynolds type.

MLB pitching found plenty of holes to exploit in his swing last season.

Could be a case of Judge fixing some of those holes.

Beckx

Rumor has it the Rangers have recalled Anthony Bass, formerly of the 2016 Nippon Champion Fighters. Bass tried to get the home crowd in Sapporo to call him "fish' but the joke didn't translate.

He could've kept playing in Japan but wanted to try to make it in MLB. Will be interested to see how it goes, he came up huge in the Japan Series last fall.

SolKane

Going to Citi Field next week for a Mets game. Any recommendations on what to eat there? Everything looks amazing, wish I had two stomachs...

SRTtoZ

Or maybe he was trying to be sneaky. "They won't throw me out for hitting him with an offspeed pitch right?"

Sanjuro

You can keep trolling to help you feel better about your racist fans, it doesn't bother me much.

I'm not really trolling. I find this entire exercise overblown and silly at this point, but it's probably the most entertaining this series could be at this point in the season.

Tall4Life

Scumbag Orioles, smfh we would never do something as heinous as what Gausman did. All of Baltimore should be ASHAMED for their actions
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom