• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it is, they're the ones perpetuating this Machado bullshit. Gausman wouldn't have gotten thrown out if the Os were playing anyone else.

And if Alexander Cartwright hadn't written up the current rules, none of this would have happened.
Pretty sad justification there.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Of course it is, they're the ones perpetuating this Machado bullshit. Gausman wouldn't have gotten thrown out if the Os were playing anyone else.

You're right, he wouldn't have. Because both teams were given a zero tolerance warning today. If that were a Sox pitcher, the same thing would have happened. You know that.

But keep blaming the Red Sox and pretending the Os didn't hit Sox batters both tonight and this past Monday night. Both teams are equally to blame for this (entertaining) shit show.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
For the moment, Dansby's walk and K rates have returned to the solid levels they were at last season. Now he just needs the BABIP to go up by about 200 points.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I live near atl and my papaw is a life long cardinals fan.

I don't want to tell you how to live, but two teams? In the same league? The Cardinals?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom