• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mets suspend Harvey three days without pay hours before start for violating club rules. Wilk starting in his place. What is going on over there? Fallout from dildogate?

BigAT

Please tell me Harvey did something to actually warrant this and it's not for the dildo thing. That would be hilarious if it was though.

I don't really care what Harvey did but what I do care about is this was the third start in a row the Mets were really counting on him to step up for different reasons and he completely blew it every time which I can't say was completely unexpected. I can't wait until he is wearing a different uniform as his name is much, much bigger than his actual performance.

BigAT

Eh, you get used to it.

Translation:

giphy.gif

Matheny is starting Mags Sierra in CF and batting him 7th...

I have no idea why he thinks a guy from High A should be batting anything other than 8th (or 9th). Realistically doesn't make that much of a difference, but still a baffling decision.

BumRush

Holy shit he just...didn't show up? What a fucking pathetic franchise. And I thought the jets were my worst franchise
(they still are)

MC Safety

Being a Mets fan must actually be the worst

It's not bad when the Mets are lovable losers. But quite often they're losers and detestable.

The first thing the Mets should do is fire the team trainers and send them, via rocket, directly into the sun. Maybe with a new training staff, the team will be able to keep nine healthy men on the field every once in a while.

Beyond that, Terry Collins has to go. It's been not his fault for seven years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom