• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Time to start championing mustard as your lord and savior.
giphy.gif

Same here. Should try to go for Otani as he's not looking for a huge contract at first (due to new spending rules) and then the rest of the rotation the next few years should consist of the young arms/contracts of Urias, Buehler, etc...

Go all in on Otani!
Cubs are gonna go in all on Otani too imo. The potential of Lackey + Arrieta being gone and an unstable #5 makes him a priority as well as finishing 2nd in the Darvish and Tanaka sweepstakes. Will be fun to see.

Cubs are gonna go in all on Otani too imo. The potential of Lackey + Arrieta being gone and an unstable #5 makes him a priority as well as finishing 2nd in the Darvish and Tanaka sweepstakes. Will be fun to see.

unless they make a new rule for otani, the cubs can't offer him more than $300,000. there are only a handful of teams who can actually give him a real contract.

Also I'm surprised the Mariners didn't want this Chris Taylor guy, he seems pretty good, just hit a game-winning grand slam in the 9th today :p

Rip Harry's boy

With Utley and Logan at 2nd I don't see how Joc plays. Dodgers need Taylor's bat in the lineup. Cody is providing what Joc should be doing.

Buehler, the next Hershiser, had a decent game in AA. He has a chance to be called up in September as a reliever.

7 Grand Slams today (with a small possibility of more)?! Crazy...

Along with the Volquez no-hitter and one of those Grand Slams being Pujols' 600 HR makes this some kind of day in MLB history.

Chris R

Can't believe Mariners have won 5 games this week. Doubt they make it 6 tomorrow since sweeps are something hard to come by for some reason.

5/7 for my road trip was the opposite of what I thought would happen though so I'll fucking take it.

Line_HTX

Lance McCullers Jr. is Gawdlike. Sweep those filthy North Texas bitches, heh heh heh

Congrats, and fuck you, Albert. *Tips hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom