• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase17

Sale looks to be having another rough start.

Should have had a routine grounder to end the inning though with it still tied though.

Line_HTX

I got out of Wonder Woman and I'm trapped between super flooded streets. I'm forced to tune into the radio. I'm drowning, glglglglgl

Brad Peacock with 9 K's, NINE! in 6 innings, holy shit. Finally, we are pummeling those despicable North Texas. Gotta love all the leadoff Springer Dinger.

Tony Sipp is warming up.

Line_HTX

Finally got home. Fuck flood waters.

Sipp had extra days of rest and his command is still wild and he fucking curves ball Shin Soo Choo in the back. The fuck is wrong with you, SMH...

Line_HTX

Fucking rain started pouring super hard on Gregerson at 9 1/3, but finally he got the final ground out.

TEN WINS IN A ROW AND SWEEPING THE RANGERS!!! Not only sweeping, but bodying the fuck out of them, YAY-YAH~~!!

orbit_streaking_med_gvyw2dsi.gif

10 win streak. Rangers sweep. First to 40 wins and the only team with less than 20 losses. Fuck the Rangers. Fuck Pujols (congrats though). Fuck the Colts.
wV4uZHe.gif

Chris R

Fucking Astros aren't letting anyone catch up :( feel good seeing the Mariners flag ahead of Texas here in Safeco but damn that means they let the Astros win.

Looking to be 6/7 on my trip to see the Mariners, but it means nothing if they can't keep it up and play above .500 ball the rest of the year.

lol Molina has started 48 out of 54 games

I knew he started the vast vast majority of them, but didn't realize it was that many until ESPN said it

pls rest him more Matheny

Cardinals should just turn Wacha into a 2 inning shutdown reliever

He'd be great at that

Gotta give Matheny props for lifting Wacha though. He clearly lost something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom