• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

7rxY8Rt.gif

I'm pretty sure the Cubs killed Brian Ellington the other night. RIP

Really nice win though! Hopefully we can take the series with Straily on the mound tomorrow.

RBH

That sequence with Dansby hustling out a double and then Rio driving him in for the walkoff win was legit awesome.

zk6HuNKb9WauQ.webp

Funny, my post only contained comments on the image that was posted, without any other identifying remarks.
Projecting much?

what would I be projecting? Yankees are in first and it's full of young players. but please keep it up, it's amusing to see the meltdowns. you're welcome to join the council and cheer for a clean cut winner.

The fact that your post didn't have anything to do with what my post was about.

you complain about A's fans banging drums, you complained about a Yankee fan posting a funny .GIF to celebrate a win, all you ever do in this thread is complain. and you want to try to say I'm the bitter one? try a little harder. but we can fix that, join us and you too can cheer for a real winner. my no more pain, only dreams.

you complain about A's fans banging drums, you complained about a Yankee fan posting a funny .GIF to celebrate a win,

I complain about Red Sox fans doing "the wave," etc.
I'd say that I'm fairly consistent.

all you ever do in this thread is complain.

Wrong. I've posted plenty of other stuff in this thread. Stats, stuff about players, goings-on, etc.

Glad we could clear this up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom