• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So there's a lawsuit that hinges on whether the Reds and the Braves' Frank Wren regime were good at scouting players. That's really quite amazing.

(Reminder: Frank Wren and his guys were fired for being bad at scouting players.)

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
So there's a lawsuit that hinges on whether the Reds and the Braves' Frank Wren regime were good at scouting players. That's really quite amazing.

(Reminder: Frank Wren and his guys were fired for being bad at scouting players.)
quite the difference of Opinion between the agent and braves. front line starter vs...bullpen. I didn't follow the minor league clubs as much back then since we had nothing, so i don't know much about him.

but the judge should not accept Frank Wren as a expert witness.

RBH

DB-xwaPVwAE9ixT.jpg:small

Neat

Rockies are too good

hopefully they're like the giants of last year.. best record in baseball before the all star break and the worst after

Nice throw by Ichiro to prevent the sac fly!

Joe Frisaro‏t @JoeFrisaro 1m1 minute ago

The @Marlins calling it a right wrist contusion for Stanton. X-rays negative. Day to day.

Thank God!!!

Fucking Koda. Fucking Difo. Fucking Shawn Kelley. Straight feces.
Went to the game today. Left after 8th. Beat traffic and why watch them blow it if they did. Glad I left.

Still, they were never in the best position to win. Sitting Zimmerman and never playing him. Why was Goodwin batting instead of Zim since all it would have took was a Sac fly. Smh

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Went to the game today. Left after 8th. Beat traffic and why watch them blow it if they did. Glad I left.

Still, they were never in the best position to win. Sitting Zimmerman and never playing him. Why was Goodwin batting instead of Zim since all it would have took was a Sac fly. Smh

Speculation that he might be slightly hurt or maybe Dusty just wanted to give him a complete day off. They would have walked him to face Trea with 1st and 3rd, 1 out. Joe Ross pinch hit later but it was down by 3 with 2 outs.

But literally all Difo had to do was run home on Trea's bunt. Watching it, I'm almost certain he would have scored.

Speculation that he might be slightly hurt or maybe Dusty just wanted to give him a complete day off. They would have walked him to face Trea with 1st and 3rd, 1 out. Joe Ross pinch hit later but it was down by 3 with 2 outs.

But literally all Difo had to do was run home on Trea's bunt. Watching it, I'm almost certain he would have scored.

Listened on the radio and they were stunned

Really shocked that Fiers was about to go 7 innings without even giving up any runs. Third game in a row without giving up a home run! Wrap this up, Devo!

Choomp

Banned
Matz/Gsellman look good, Yo back. Braves walking Conforto to face Cespedes who then hits a GS might be the most beautiful turn of events of all time. Things to be happy about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom