• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

*sticks head in*

I still maintain that the Brewers need to trade Ryan Braun to get a little bit of pitching. Offense seems to be perfectly fine without him and if the Brewers could lock down some relief pitching they'd likely be able to lock down the division.

BFIB

So reports are out there that the Cards have inquired on Donaldson. Its like the Cards think this team is built for a deep playoff run or something.

Tall4Life

*sticks head in*

I still maintain that the Brewers need to trade Ryan Braun to get a little bit of pitching. Offense seems to be perfectly fine without him and if the Brewers could lock down some relief pitching they'd likely be able to lock down the division.

*sees head sticking out*
*RKOuttanowhere!!!*

go red sox

Parch

Yankees-Jays having a home run derby.
Stupid ballpark. Normally I'd say put an asterix next to Judge's homerun totals but he hits legit bombs.

So, too early to start calling Judge MVP? I think he is.

Also, Marco Estrada is done. Hitters around the league have figured out his schtick.

It's crazy that ex Mariners Smoak and Morrison are having career years. And Smoak needs to stfu. Trying to throw shade at Gary. You just became relevant this year, asshole.

BFIB

How is the Cards' farm system?

Middle of the road, but we have the catcher of the future in Carson Kelley, as well as young controllable arms. I'm assuming Toronto is looking for both, but I just don't see the Cards going all in on Donaldson. We have a lot of issues on our roster, way more than just one giant trade.

Caja 117

Not even mad about it. Green has been our best reliever for last month plus.

Yeah, that Betances job to make us loose our mind, like he seems to be doing now.

lol, the Jays even took away a bunt attempt because Betances cant trow strike..He walk 3 batters to load the bases.

Parch

Also, Marco Estrada is done. Hitters around the league have figured out his schtick.
This is the Estrada I was expecting when Jays first got him. The awesome pitching was the exception, not the norm.
I think this is a contract year for Estrada as well. He's sure shittin' the bed now. Bye bye monster contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom