• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

Beckx

Darvish can't wear 11 with Dodgers

(Related: getting to wear Darvish's 11 was part of the package that caused Ohtani to agree to play for the Fighters)

Carlos Martinez is the weirdest fucking pitcher

Looks completely dominant, top 5 pitcher in baseball one inning, average the next. He's only 26 and still figuring stuff out but it's so weird.

Line_HTX

They're 16 games up in the division and 11.5 ahead of the next closest team in the AL. Why is there some desperate need for them to trade pieces and improve at the deadline?

Because starting pitching has been a huge concern for a while and has gotten worse. Sure, acquiring Liriano for relief fills a need for a LHP, but I don't see how this rotation is going to last come playoff time. Keuchel will take some time to get back into things, but McCullers got worse and Peacock is at the moment a bright spot here.

Chuck

Still without luck
Ian Kennedy has a extreme level of ginger beard, unless he dyes his hair.

1a9f955bf1.png

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Was working in an attic for awhile today (probably like 130+ up there). Felt like I lost 10lbs in sweat. I think I might be hallucinating because my memory thinks the Giants are doing poorly this year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom