• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

David Price just looks completely miserable. Someone cheer him up with some chicken and beer.

OoQuxi7.png

crpav

Why did Sale have to get lit up and have a down game? Hope he doesn't turn in to the typical Sale while he played for the White Sox where hot start only to run out of gas the rest of the season. I want to see him win a Cy Young award even though I'm a White Sox fan.

Why did Sale have to get lit up and have a down game? Hope he doesn't turn in to the typical Sale while he played for the White Sox where hot start only to run out of gas the rest of the season. I want to see him win a Cy Young award even though I'm a White Sox fan.

He's like my boy Kershaw except Kersh gets injured now.

zulux21

one game isn't any reason to worry.

every pitcher has a bad game from time to time.

Parch

one game isn't any reason to worry.
Boston fans have reason to worry. Sale struggles. Price out. Meanwhile Yankees see significant improvement through trades and filled pretty much every hole they needed to fill.
Boston fans should be worried. They seem destined for that one game wildcard crap shoot.

Malo

Banned
We might waste a great start by Tanaka because we're getting dominated by Jordan Zimmerman.

Baseball is so weird.

clav

Fenway game postponed right?

I don't know what Boston weather is like, but the forecast shows raining throughout the night followed by more rain tomorrow afternoon.

The Braves are moving forward with Brandon Phillips at 3B every day.

He has played 0 professional games at 3B in his career.

The Braves are also moving forward with Matt Adams in LF every day.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
The Braves are moving forward with Brandon Phillips at 3B every day.

He has played 0 professional games at 3B in his career.

The Braves are also moving forward with Matt Adams in LF every day.
I would think it would make more sense to play carmargo at 3B and Albies at SS, with phillips at 2B. But that would be logical and we don't want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom