• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be going to the August 19th O's vs. Angels game. This is what every fan is receiving:
BxkqYuG.png
That's awesome!

Gamel was quite a bit off there. I'm surprised he was that far from the bag since it was hit right at Escobar, but it was hit pretty hard.

Oh well, I'll take the double play with Cano up. ...And then, Hosmer makes a play, right as I type this, on Cano.

Toth

So was that 8 out of 10 streak just another aberration in this dreadful second half of the Yankees' season? They are constantly leaving guys on base.

Parch

Darvish had a couple of real stinkers that make his number look bad, but when he's on he can be dominating. Top form Yu and a healthy Kershaw is going to make the Dodgers real dangerous in the playoffs.

Parch

16 runs is just a teensy bit bad. Jays just a teensy bit suck, but Houston offense fully capable of laying a beatdown on anybody.

I'm pleased that Atkins gave Bautista one last chance.

I'm less pleased that pretty much the moment that Bautista talked about not being like other 35 year olds he became just like every other 35 year old.

Caja 117

Looking at thet AL Wild Card standing...lol basically every team except two has a shot to make it!

You would had tought Baltimore or Jays were out of it, but they are not that bad in reality.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Max Fried called up, Sean Rodriguez traded to the Pirates...

what's happening?
odd trade. and it seems like more of a salary dump as well.

edit: maybe there is more though, mlbtr said the return is Connor Joe, but Mark Bowman said the return is a catching prospect. Conner Joe is not a catcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom