• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
Gregor Blanco's steal of the year, from David Peralta

vj4Spop.gif

The Mets are such a profound tire fire this year it's just killed my desire to watch games and that NEVER happens.

Hell I'd prefer if they were just comically bad instead of this abject disaster but still on pace for 75 friggin wins.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The Mets are such a profound tire fire this year it's just killed my desire to watch games and that NEVER happens.

Hell I'd prefer if they were just comically bad instead of this abject disaster but still on pace for 75 friggin wins.

The Mets even suck at losing.

BumRush

Yup, same. I have gone a few days without watching them and I haven't done that since I could watch games on my own (outside of college)

No problem. I have Jets football to look forward to in the winter.

Oh.

Please tell me you watched last night????

Tall4Life

Imagine those Yankees fans that cry doom whenever their team is a little bad having to be Red Sox fans right now

They'd be jumping off cliffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom