• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

*checks baseball scores*
*checks something else*

good god the white sox have the longest current winning streak in baseball @_@

stop winning, lose lose lose you are behind SF in worst team rankings again and all the way back to 4 games behind the phillies :/

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
If peeps want to join the mlb gaf fantasy football league send me a PM with your email. Still need a few more people to get a league going.

qDvEtaz.jpg

She's done Karl Ravech and now Lou Seal. WHAT. A. SLUT.

Mets looking like they have a real shot at the #3 pick in next year's draft given their roster over the next 35 games. The Phillies, Giants, White Sox, Reds, Tigers, and Althletics better look over their shoulders as we're coming for ya...

Line_HTX

Passed out super early and made it through the night somehow.

Devo the Dragon did the thing again at the Angels, shut that fucking door.

CkDNzVe.png

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mike Puma‏ @NYPost_Mets

Conforto's appointment Monday is with team doctors. He may seek an independent evaluation afterward.

Smart move, Conforto!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Mike Puma‏ @NYPost_Mets

Conforto's appointment Monday is with team doctors. He may seek an independent evaluation afterward.

Smart move, Conforto!
Team Doctors: "you have 2 months to live"
Independent Doctor: "its just a scratch, here's a bandaid"

Tall4Life

*chapman gives up a hit when the yankees are up 18-0*

You know I just don't think Chapman's doing it for us anymore, we should consider dropping him

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
*Judge goes 0-4 in victory in game seven of WS*

I think they should burn this franchise to the ground.

Toth

He had a .426 BABIP the first half, so he is just coming down to earth.

Coming down to earth is one thing, this is crashing. But Okay I'll just pretend everything is okay with the guy while he continues to go 0-4s. How dare I be critical and concerned.

As for Chapman, if he goes 18 innings without giving up a run I'll be thrilled.

Farrell, perhaps realizing that he has no pitchers that can beat the Indians except for Doug Fister, has told the team to tank the division and take our chances in the wild card game and then against the Astros in the ALDS.

My best explanation for the last 20 innings of Red Sox baseball

Chase17

Farrell, perhaps realizing that he has no pitchers that can beat the Indians except for Doug Fister, has told the team to tank the division and take our chances in the wild card game and then against the Astros in the ALDS.

My best explanation for the last 20 innings of Red Sox baseball
Was Tall the one to give him this strategy?

Chuck

Still without luck
Gary Thorne doesn't know what memes are and pronounced the word "may mays" when reading copy for the Orioles Twitter account.

owner vs baseball operation people

Baseball operations? You're complaining about some intern that runs the Cardinals Twitter account. Pretty sure the owner is infinitely more relevant than them.

sorry that you don't like being reminded that your favorite baseball team is owned by some of the worst people around

Choomp

Banned
Baseball operations? You're complaining about some intern that runs the Cardinals Twitter account. Pretty sure the owner is infinitely more relevant than them.

sorry that you don't like being reminded that your favorite baseball team is owned by some of the worst people around

If you two had your own thread I'd subscribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom