• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Atkins keeps Gibby around for another season. I think he should, but it does seem like a good opportunity to bring someone else in during the off season, if they're so inclined.

Line_HTX

Richard Justice‏ @richardjustice 38m38 minutes ago

Astros flying to DFW tonight and wait decisions on next move amid Houston flooding.

dodgers looking like the old dodgers with gonzo back and belly on the DL :(

gonzo is donezo

when was the last time dodgers lost a series? looking likely here

June against the nationals?

A Brewers minor league player is in critical condition from a HBP and suffered cardiac arrest on the field

This is exactly why intentionally hitting someone needs to net a 20 game suspension minimum. You can kill people. You're throwing a projectile 90+ MPH.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
lol "my thing". Did you watch the ball and strike calls this game? It was pure randomness. I made one post about it and both teams got helped and hurt by it. Nobody knew wtf was a ball or strike.

Chuck

Still without luck
Thanks for the sweep Sox.

Thank you fighting showalters. Only 2.5 games back.
g1366214264724728775.jpg

Choomp

Banned
lol "my thing". Did you watch the ball and strike calls this game? It was pure randomness. I made one post about it and both teams got helped and hurt by it. Nobody knew wtf was a ball or strike.

I wasn't talking about that, I think it was fair to say the zone was pretty inconsistent that game, just don't think he blocked the plate illegally there

That can't be right, especially not from the Royals.

Nope, it's true. The Royals haven't scored at all in the Cleveland series, being swept by them. They haven't scored since a Moss solo HR in the last game of Colorado series, which was in the 2nd inning of that game. 34 innings is a franchise record, too, which is really funny considering how many inept Royals teams there have been. The team just gets super hot or super cold, especially with offense... Just a streaky team...

I still find it painfully hilarious the Royals are still in the race, but it just shows how much this WC race is atrocious if all these various teams are still in it.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Oof, the Astros are infuriating lately. Can't wait until they're healthy again. They were doing everything they can do blow this game in the 9th. Nice to pull out a win.

Also, if you don't know, 11 home runs now for Hoskins in his first 18 games. Insane. Just fucking unreal. I'm a Phillies fan and he's the first person in a LONG TIME to make me happy that I am one. I want a jersey.

Line_HTX

Man, we definitely needed a win so desperately. Thank fucking God.

Kjs16Ll.gif

Don't know what's going to happen in the next week or so, but for now the team will be flying to Dallas and await MLB's decision.

I don't think I have heard of any flood damage to either Minute Maid Park or Nrg Stadium. REGARDLESS, the amount of rain will continue in the next three fucking days. Safe to say that TS Allison was Single A. I've been incredibly lucky but almost everywhere else around town aren't so lucky and it's going to get worse. We will get through this. No Two Face asshole is going to drown us, not ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom