• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he passes Maris the press at large will acknowledge that he has the record.

If only the books did too..

the press isn't that dumb, i don't think

imagine if maris/bonds/sosa/mcgwire got to play with the juiced ball

I think he ends at 67. Close but not quite there.

i doubt he gets that close. 17 more in 33 games is a ton and teams will probably start pitching around him more and more as he gets closer. it would be cool if he matched sosa's record of 20 in a month (he needs 3 more)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
@Ken_Rosenthal 38m
Strong possibility for #Rangers-#Astros series, per sources: The Trop in St. Pete. Astros’ next home series vs. #Mets could shift to NYC.

Anywhere but the Trop, good lord.

My brother is going to Yankees game tonight with this kids. He wants to get there early to see the players warm up/batting practice.

Internet says gates open 2hrs before and Yanks are usually done with batting practice at that time.

Any suggestions on how he can get in there and see the players warm up?

BumRush

Baseball needs to implement a European-soccer-style relegation system where the Mets could be sent down and feel embarrassment while a deserving AAA team gets to come up and dick around for a bit

Zee-Row

Banned
Poor Astros, being forced to play more games at the Trop, and as the home team too :(

People bash the trop but this is the second time it’s helped another team who’s city was in trouble. The Trop also hosted the Orioles when the riots were going on in Baltimore.

But yeah the Rays do need a new Ballpark and they are saying that the new stadium site may be in Ybor City.

Line_HTX

Giving the slumping Judge a couple of days off. Should've reached the 40 game streak and then give him the days off.

🙃🙃🙃

Baseball needs to implement a European-soccer-style relegation system where the Mets could be sent down and feel embarrassment while a deserving AAA team gets to come up and dick around for a bit

Lets go 51's!

Cespedes is out for the year, Conforto going for a second opinion, David Wright stopped his rehab assignment due to shoulder pain (RETIRE), Harvey will pitch this week (he's toast)..etc.

What a team!

Beckx

Cashman flying out to see Ohtani pitch Thursday. Only his second start this year (leg injury) so I'm sure he's not the only one.

Choomp

Banned
Lets go 51's!

Cespedes is out for the year, Conforto going for a second opinion, David Wright stopped his rehab assignment due to shoulder pain (RETIRE), Harvey will pitch this week (he's toast)..etc.

What a team!

Jesus. Just retire already David.

Such a shame it has to end like this though. Without all the lingering injuries he probably has a chance at a HOF career.

Things are not looking good especially with Nicolino as our long man tonight.

Should be more. That Rendon K was bs. ��

Yeah but the ump has been pretty bad on both sides lol

This was "ball" 4 for Murphy in the 1st

DIWlObxW4AA9OQN.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom