• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Y'know, I really cannot bring myself to be mad at the score. Everyone, the broadcasters, players, AJ Hinch, they're all frustrated at not being able to help physically and in person. I wasn't even mad at Shin-Soo Choo's 3 run bomb either or Odor's strikeout / wild pitch.

If there's any consolation, anything, it's that I'm glad Will Harris is back from the DL and has good command again.

At least some good news is Correa is scheduled to come off the DL on Friday.

Beckx

15 teams have scouts in Sapporo to watch Shohei Ohtani's start tomorrow, including Yankees and Red Sox. He is expected to be capped at 60 pitches (coming back from ankle injury).

BFIB

celebration-gif-14.gif

Line_HTX

#AstrosHarvey‏ @astros 14m14 minutes ago

We will be back at Minute Maid Park on Saturday with a doubleheader #ForHouston.

DIf_if5VAAAb2-q.jpg

THEY ARE COMING HOME!! 😭😭😭

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Just wanted to pop in and say fuck the rangers. They should have to take the Texas off their uniforms.

Then I see rangers fans saying herp derp you guys must be salty from that 12 to 2 loss.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Just wanted to pop in and say fuck the rangers. They should have to take the Texas off their uniforms.

Then I see rangers fans saying herp derp you guys must be salty from that 12 to 2 loss.

I can guess that most Rangers fans are like Cowboys fans who talk way too much shit for their teams not having done anything recently.

Isn't it 3/31? So just over 10 per, much better with the STL $17m news...

That's not bad at all for the Mariners, unless Leake's decline over the past couple of months is real and not just randomness. Then it might not be great. Leake is probably hurt by playing in the AL, but I guess the Mariners play in a pitcher's park.

Guessing Jack Flaherty might get the call to replace Leake Friday. He's certainly earned it.

Chris R

Knowing our luck he'll pitch a shitty game, followed up by a gem, followed up by two shitty games and then be on the DL for 6 months.

Toth

I guess these games are exposing the Yankees further? If this is a post season preview, then the team is in serious trouble. Is Cleveland this good?

I guess these games are exposing the Yankees further? If this is a post season preview, then the team is in serious trouble. Is Cleveland this good?

Tribe have been playing pretty damn good since we acquired Bruce.

Defensively they've been outstanding, and pitching very good.

This is with Miller, and Tomlin hurt, mind you.

gamz

Russell got pulled out of his rehab start today. His foot is still fucking with him.

Jesus...

Edit:. Baez stealing home. Dude is brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom