• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
uYb4eXB.gif

He had two drives tonight that would have been clear home runs on warmer nights. One was a home run that got robbed by McCutchen.

I know, I was just making a stupid joke.

On a more serious note, nice to see The Sandynator still taking MLB by storm and just generally being awesome.

zulux21

Chris Sale is an incredible pitcher. So glad Trader Dave pulled it off.

Sale is a joy to watch and I will miss watching him.
that being said I think the trade will work out well for both teams, and the white sox really needed what they got in return far more than sale for the future of the franchise.

on the flip side I think the white sox robbed the nats when it came to eaton... so... that is also a good trade for the white sox lol. now if they were gonna play eaton in right then it might be a bit more fair (still not sure how a guy goes from being a slightly above average center fielder to a god at right field, but he totally did), but playing him in center is just not where he should be (which is funny because when they originally moved him to right I was confused as he was a decent center fielder)

Pretty embarrassing to have the bases loaded with no outs, and only score one off a walk.

Challenging the Royals for hitting ineptitude I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom