• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckx

haha but seriously everyone talks about the cubs as if they are the GS Warriors of baseball. They almost lost to CLEVELAND in the WS last year. They are a good team but far from a lock to win the WS. That's the best part about baseball, any team that makes the playoffs has a decent chance to win the WS.

Okay but my team is in the NL Central

RBH

265163_865931414469_1399093_n_zpsafwkd8xs.jpg

3N16MA

Banned
Yankees place James Kaprielian on the minor league DL with elbow pain. MRI coming up.

He has been plagued with elbow injuries since being drafted.

That sucks.

Beckx

So in addition to showing higher velocities than PITCH/fx, Statcast apparently has some reliability issues right now.

Also:

Here's the same at bat from the web version and the mobile version of Gameday. I wonder where that pitch #5 really was.

C8so7AcUIAI-4lW.jpg

C8so947UMAAAysD.jpg

all via Rob Arthur on twitter

It just so happens that the Royals are only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I can feel the prospect jones kicking in

THREE HOURS TO GOHARA AND ACUNA

FOUR AND A HALF HOURS TO FRIED

kris.

Banned
It just so happens that the Royals are only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

Duffman is still dreamy and very much alive. Not one other person looks remotely ready to start the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom