• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
1e6HjRp.gif

MechDX

Going by the Astros start and projecting it over the length of the season they will finish 162-0

Thats pretty good!

leroidys

Just an early season slump. Plenty of time to turn it around. You guys are going to get a Mariners Padres World Series and you're going to like it.

Chris R

Mmmm, someone named beer would be combining two of my favorite things, mariners baseball and things that make me forget mariners baseball

Anyone in LA have MLB.tv blacked out for every game? I wasn't able to connect on any device to watch any live game, even those outside the blackout areas.

For context, I watched last nights Dodger game through a VPN. Could they be blocking people? Some others in here posted they were having the same problem but I wasn't able to find anything out.

Line_HTX

Holy crap, I can't believe that SpringerDinger walk-off... Wow!

And everyone in Minute Maid Park was doing the Ric Flair WHOO, hahaha

C8tEkLiU0AIx3tG.jpg

Best Mets news of the week for me is Adam Rubin returning to cover the team (for SNY apparently) as his ESPN/Mets coverage was sorely missed with his daily morning briefings and constant updates.

Between Rubin supposedly moving away from baseball earlier this year and my preferred Mets forum closing down during last season I have been struggling to find that fix for both reliable news/updates/opinion pieces and discussion as well.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Anyone in LA have MLB.tv blacked out for every game? I wasn't able to connect on any device to watch any live game, even those outside the blackout areas.

For context, I watched last nights Dodger game through a VPN. Could they be blocking people? Some others in here posted they were having the same problem but I wasn't able to find anything out.
Someone posted something similar on their support forums.

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussio...games/ml-help01/35653.1?nav=messages&mobile=y

The real baseball season begins today. Minor League Baseball!

Buffalo postponed their home opener and the next game due to potential weather.

Can we restart baseball? We're probably already 20 games behind the Cubs.

haha but seriously everyone talks about the cubs as if they are the GS Warriors of baseball. They almost lost to CLEVELAND in the WS last year. They are a good team but far from a lock to win the WS. That's the best part about baseball, any team that makes the playoffs has a decent chance to win the WS.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
the minor league at bat app for Android was finally updated with milb.tv support. /Cheer
Go Paw Sox!

I might finally see a new ballpark in my lifetime...

http://www.providencejournal.com/ne...ent-replica-of-fenway-including-green-monster

...D'oh.

Still pretty cool.
I guess it's smart from a player development standpoint. Boring though.
haha but seriously everyone talks about the cubs as if they are the GS Warriors of baseball. They almost lost to CLEVELAND in the WS last year. They are a good team but far from a lock to win the WS. That's the best part about baseball, any team that makes the playoffs has a decent chance to win the WS.
The worst and best baseball teams are only separated by 20 or so games. Short series, anybody can win.

Sanjuro

the minor league at bat app for Android was finally updated with milb.tv support. /Cheer

I guess it's smart from a player development standpoint. Boring though.

The worst and best baseball teams are only separated by 20 or so games. Short series, anybody can win.

Fenway itself is a brand. Even the new Boston ballpark model in the 90s had to ape it.

CDV13

Lol, what's that bit about Cleveland supposed to mean? They are one of the best teams. Top 5 at least....I don't understand what point you are trying to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom