• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

033UHz8.png
How do you know it wasn't also a receiver?

Like a sound bites

https://youtu.be/CablPKv_9IQ

zulux21

14 Wins in a row!!!!

One more win til they put a Window place out of business! (google this)

Indians first team in 80 years to have back to back seasons with a 14 game winning streak.

#Windians

Aww thanx <3

or you could just link the window story as we don't know what we are looking for :p

anyways hope indians win tomorrow as well and then the white sox lose at least 2 of 3 against the giants.

need to lose lose lose.

must get that first pick.

Nah, but really this team really sucks right now. This is painful. I expected the Dodgers to maybe go 4-6 or something, but it's what? 11 losses in 12 games now?

i hope the diamondbacks beat la in october, but maybe they should cool it on trash talking the team that's 10 games up on them and has nothing to play for

rekameohs

Banned
i hope the diamondbacks beat la in october, but maybe they should cool it on trash talking the team that's 10 games up on them and has nothing to play for

I haven't seen any trash talking at all. Like, not from the Dodgers throughout this year either. Sadly it seems like that's not really a thing right now (RIP Jose Bautista). Fans/commentators trash talking? Well, come on, that'll always happen!

Cleveland is on a 14 game winning streak, and yet they haven't gained much ground on the Astros lately, because the Astros are on a 7 game win streak.

Indians play better on the road, also swept the Astros earlier, so no sweat off our necks.

All according to Keikaku.

Line shaking in his booties over there. *mist traps him*

zulux21

Nah, but really this team really sucks right now. This is painful. I expected the Dodgers to maybe go 4-6 or something, but it's what? 11 losses in 12 games now?

back on the 23rd of august the dodgers had a 21 game lead over arizona, the biggest between first and second in the majors.

since then it is down to 10.5 which has 3 other divisions with a larger lead between first and second.

now it's almost impossible that they could continue to gain games at this pace, but it would be beyond hilarious if the dodgers were the last team to clinch their division. (I can't really see them not doing it in general but if airzona continues to win at a good clip and dodgers lose they could possibly be the last to clinch)

Joei

or you could just link the window story as we don't know what we are looking for :p

anyways hope indians win tomorrow as well and then the white sox lose at least 2 of 3 against the giants.

need to lose lose lose.

must get that first pick.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl...sf/2017/09/cleveland_indians_win_streak_t.amp

Dude, lol. I remember hearing about this promo. For some reason I thought the win streak had to happen in July, but I am wrong, just the work had to be done in July. This is crazy for anyone who had work done by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom