• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Free Baseball Tickets
The Atlanta Braves are extending an invitation to all Florida residents, as well as residents of the Georgia and South Carolina counties under evacuation orders who travel to the Atlanta area, to be their guests for the next four nights at SunTrust Park.

Displaced residents under evacuation orders can come to the Braves ticket office on the day of the game, show their valid state I.D. and receive a complimentary ticket.

"We know how difficult it has been for those who have had to pack up and leave their homes as Hurricane Irma approaches," said Derek Schiller, Braves President of Business. "We hope we can help take their mind off the storm for a few hours by coming to enjoy a baseball game at SunTrust Park."

The Braves begin a four-game series with the Miami Marlins tonight at 7:35. Game times for the other games are as follows: tomorrow at 7:35, Saturday at 7:00 and Sunday at 1:35.
http://m.braves.mlb.com/news/articl...ee-tickets/?partnerId=sf62306165&sf62306165=1

BigAT

They ain't even gon' make it there.

After the Orioles sweep the Yanks this week, they're not gonna recover.

thinking-face_1f914.png

Joei

Cleveland already up 4-0 in the top of the first with Kluber set to pitch. Game over, 15 in a row after this.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Oh yeah, some more fuckery to come in this Indians/WSox game. Bringing in the backup catcher to pitch.

Joei

Apparently it'll cost $1.7 million.

Oops!

Surely they have some kind of insurance for this.

I can't believe they're having a streak this long. I don't know what is more ridiculous, that they've outscored the opponents 109-28 or that their starters ERA is 1.92, not to mention they've used like 7 starters and Salazar had a big turd of 4 runs in 2/3rds an inning.

Surely they have some kind of insurance for this.

I can't believe they're having a streak this long. I don't know what is more ridiculous, that they've outscored the opponents 109-28 or that their starters ERA is 1.92, not to mention they've used like 7 starters and Salazar had a big turd of 4 runs in 2/3rds an inning.

Who the hell offers insurance for outlandish promotions? Like, who would take that loss? He should have to just eat the cost.

As for the pitching, I know it was several years ago, but makes me wonder how we might have fared if we started anyone other than Salazar for our Wild Card game in '13. xD

Come on Rockies. There's no home field advantage between Arizona and Colorado. Both parks are identical

E: Kid A, our weakness is our outfield. They all have a combined avg of .230 or so.

Come on Rockies. There's no home field advantage between Arizona and Colorado. Both parks are identical

E: Kid A, our weakness is our outfield. They all have a combined avg of .230 or so.

That's what I'm saying. Barnes is batting .294. We should try to fit in his bat instead of these black holes that is everyone outside of Puig, and the CT boys.

zulux21

reading the hurricane thread I can't help but think that the only thing in miami that won't be damaged will be

but since if I voice that over there it will come off as a bad joke in poor taste, but I am not really joking. For some reason when I think about that storm hitting I keep going back to that stupid statue and how even such a strong storm likely won't free the marlins from it #_#

Joe

Logged into my Yahoo account for a fantasy football league and came across old GAF fantasy baseball memories #fbf #memories #stickythemlbthread

Screenshot_20170907-22050422.png

Comb08092017030651.jpg

Bill Shaikin‏Verified account @BillShaikin 3h3 hours ago
More
Curtis Granderson's average since joining #Dodgers: .097. In 62 at-bats, he has 4 homers, 2 singles and 20 strikeouts.

we found the source of the curse.. he brought his mets stank with him

reading the hurricane thread I can't help but think that the only thing in miami that won't be damaged will be

but since if I voice that over there it will come off as a bad joke in poor taste, but I am not really joking. For some reason when I think about that storm hitting I keep going back to that stupid statue and how even such a strong storm likely won't free the marlins from it #_#
My boy Jeffrey Loria will be shacking up in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom